Arsenal will host Tottenham at the Emirates Stadium in Week 9 of the Premier League 2022/2023. This Premier League match is scheduled to kick-off Saturday, October 1, 2022, at 18:30 WIB.
Arsenal currently lead the standings with a one-point advantage over Manchester City and Tottenham. Arsenal must win if they do not want to be evicted from the top. However, the mission to get the three points is unlikely to be easy for them to realize.
Arsenal won 3-0 over host Brentford in their last match. Mikel Arteta’s team won the match thanks to goals from William Saliba, Gabriel Jesus and Fabio Vieira.
Meanwhile, Tottenham successfully silenced the visitors Leicester City 6-2. Harry Kane, Eric Dier and Rodrigo Bentancur each contributed one goal, while Son Heung-Min grabbed three.
Son Heung-min has been directly involved in six goals in his last five games 🆚 Arsenal (4 ⚽️, 2 🅰️)
— Fantasy Premier League (@OfficialFPL) September 29, 2022
Arsenal have a good record at home. However, in the Premier League this season, Antonio Conte’s Tottenham are still untouched by defeat. Seeing these two facts, the North London Derby at the Emirates Stadium will likely be tight.
Arsenal (4-2-3-1): Ramsdale; Tomiyasu, Magalhaes, Saliba, White; Lokonga, Xhaka; Martinelli, Odegaard, Saka; Jesus.
Tottenham (3-4-2-1): Lloris; Lenglet, Dier, Romero; Sessegnon, Jojbjerg, Bentancur, Royal; Son Heung-Min, Richarlison; Kane.
- Arsenal have always won in their last 6 home games in the Premier League.
- Arsenal have always scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 home games in the Premier League.
- Arsenal have always failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 8 home games in the Premier League.
- Tottenham won 9 times and are unbeaten in their last 13 matches in the Premier League (W9 D4 L0).
- Tottenham have never failed to score in their last 5 away games in the Premier League.
- Arsenal 3-2 Totteham